Replacement shift boot for a TWIN STICK Dana 18 transfer case. Designed and handcrafted in the USA by Stronghold Shiftboots from high quality, weather durable marine grade vinyl. Made to last.
- Designed to be direct fit replacement boot with twin sticks.
- Boot Only - Unless the option of the bezel is added.
- Bezels are 16ga Steel powder coated black.
- Top stitch available (Black shown in image)
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty
1941-71 Dana 18 Twin-Stick
- The boot is designed with a little extra vinyl around trim bezel. One boot is installed, the extra material can be marked and trimmed.
Due to the small opening of the boot and its design, we are unable to Top Stitch every seam. Therefore, there will be one seam that is not stitched. This seam will be the seam least visible by the driver.
This boot is designed for a direct fit replacement of your current boot. Any modifications such as body lifts may alter its fitment.