Replacement shift boot kit for a CJ manual T176/177 transmission and a single stick Dana300 transfer case. Designed and handcrafted in the USA by Stronghold Shiftboots from high quality, weather durable marine grade vinyl. Made to last.
- Designed to be a direct fit replacement boot
- THIS WILL NOT FIT THE T4/T5/SR4 TRANSMISSION. (Yes I know its cool that its a combo boot, and yes I wish it would fit but it doesnt.)
- Carbon fiber with red top stitch & carbon fiber with black top stitch pictured
Hardware (#8 1-3/4)
- Allow 3-5 business days to make custom orders
THIS WILL NOT FIT THE T4/T5/SR4 TRANSMISSION. (Yes I know its cool that its a combo boot, and yes I wish it would fit but it doesnt.)
80-86 CJ T176/177/D300 Shift Boot Set
- The Trim Bezel is beveled for a screw, but not completely drilled out. Drilling is required. We do this so you can drill out any size you need for your specific application.
- Single integrated boot for each shifter which allows for a sleek but functional design.
- Due to the small opening of the boot and its design, we are unable to Top Stitch every seam. Therefore, there will be one seam that is not stitched. This seam will be the seam least visible by the driver.
- This boot is designed for a direct fit replacement of your current boot. Any modifications such as body lifts may alter its fitment.